Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reflection 2: My Dream

Hi 5.3,

Many of us have dreams of becoming somebody, owning something or doing something which we really want to do. Whatever it is, it will not be possible to realise these dreams if we do not have a plan in mind.

For Week 3:

I would like you to tell me about your dream. Here are some questions that may help you write down your reflection:

a) What is your dream?
b) Why do you think this dream is so important to you?
c) How do you plan to realise your dream?
d) Do you think people should have dreams? Why?

I hope to see everyone write their reflections on their blogs. Please write them as comprehensive as possible. I will read and comment on them. =)

No comments:

 

Calendar