Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Teachers' Day!

Thank you, 5.3!

Ms Guo is really appreciative of your efforts for the surprise party you threw for me on 22 August 2008. It was really an unforgettable day. It was a pleasant surprise to see the class all decorated and laid out in such an orderly manner. Thank you to all involved in the planning as well as those who made the party a success. =) Ms Guo was really sorry she could not stay longer for the party. I loved Kai Wen's homemade brownies, Yi Jing's cookies, Eunice's lovely drawing of me, as well as all the other gifts and love I got from the rest of you! =) They warmed my heart and filled me with sweetness for the rest of the day!

THANK YOU!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all teachers a Happy Teachers' Day, including those who once taught me.

No comments:

 

Calendar